Please read this Agreement carefully before accessing or using the Website. By accessing or using any part of the web site, you agree to become bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the Website or use any services. If these terms and conditions are considered an offer by xRayServers, acceptance is expressly limited to these terms. The Website is available only to individuals who are at least 13 years old.
The Services are not targeted towards, nor intended for use by, anyone under the age of 13. By using the Services, you represent and warrant that you are 13 years of age or older. If you are under the age of 13, you may not, under any circumstances or for any reason, use the Services. We may, in our sole discretion, refuse to offer the Services to any person or entity and change its eligibility criteria at any time.
You must provide accurate and complete information and keep your Account information updated. You shall not:
- select or use as a username a name of another person with the intent to impersonate that person
- use as a username a name subject to any rights of a person other than you without appropriate authorization
- use a username or a name that is otherwise offensive, vulgar or obscene. You are solely responsible for the activity that occurs on your Account, regardless of whether the activities are undertaken by you or anyone else, and for keeping your Account password secure.
- You may never use another persons user account or registration information for the Services without permission.
- You must notify us immediately of any change in your eligibility to use the Services, breach of security or unauthorized use of your Account.
- You should never publish, distribute or post login information for your Account.
By selecting a product or service, you agree to pay xRayServers the one-time and/or monthly or annual subscription fees indicated (additional payment terms may be included in other communications). Subscription payments will be charged on a pre-pay basis on the day you sign up for an Upgrade and will cover the use of that service for a monthly or annual subscription period as indicated. Payments are not refundable unless the service is canceled by xRayServers then a prorated refund will be provided to cover the remaining prepaid days.
You will have 30 gigabytes of hard drive space total for the website server, game server and mysql server.
If your server were to get heavily ddosed and we have done everything to mitigate and block the ddos attack but nothing works we will be forced to temporarily shut down your server. To help us find out who ddosed we will offer the ability to keep logs of every person that joins your server. If the your server gets ddosed again we will be forced to add the player tracking to help find out what could be the source of the ddos attack.
For game server plugins you may not:
- Run any sort of bot or artificial player, with these exceptions: bots based on Olo’s Fakefull code that sit as spectators and do not interact with players on the server; up to four standard bots at a time in games that natively provide them as options, such as CS:Source, Condition Zero, Team Fortress 2, and CS:GO; and computer-run opponents in games such as Left4Dead, Left4Dead2, ArmA2, and Team Fortress 2 in “Mann v. Machine” mode that are required for basic play.
- Run a ping booster, ping accelerator or other such utility which enables the multimedia timer on the server machine, as these can cause significantly increased latencies and load times for all servers on the machine and disrupt additional services such as stats
We reserve the right to cancel a service at any time, for any reason, and give the renter a prorated refund according to how much time is left in the rental period.
For Website and game services you may not:
- Display or distribute pornographic, excessively violent, or illegal materials
- Use the Services to distribute, receive communications or data gleaned from, or execute any action directed by any type of injurious code
Subscriber assumes full legal responsibility for any access and use of the Services from outside or inside the United States.
Subscribers shall not use any method to circumvent the provisions of these Terms of Service, or to obtain Services in excess of those for which they contract with xRayServers. Subscribers shall not use any mechanism to exceed the amount of resources assigned to them through the Services, or to conceal such activities.
Dont do anything that would violate the DigitalOcean Terms Of Service (TOS) or cause xRayServers to violate the DigitalOcean TOS. As of this writing, the DigitalOcean TOS is located at https://www.digitalocean.com/legal/terms/, but its location may change from time to time.
Dont do anything that would violate the OVH.com Terms Of Service (TOS) or cause xRayServers to violate the OVH TOS. As of this writing, the OVH TOS is located at https://www.ovh.com/us/support/termsofservice/General_Terms_of_Service_US.pdf, but its location may change from time to time.
xRayServers reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace any part of this Agreement. It is your responsibility to check this Agreement periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the Website following the posting of any changes to this Agreement constitutes acceptance of those changes. xRayServers may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the Website (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall be subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.